Cancer survivor...

Options
I've posted here before. I'm recovering from cancer...during treatment I put on 3 stone. So not only am I a young woman with 2 young children recovering from THE most insidious illness... I'm also short, fat and missing a breast. My whole body hurts ALL the time and I confess to drinking too much red wine to numb the horror of it all . Anyone willing to communicate would be a good start...I spend spot of time comforting others.... not many I can be comforted by. Also....I wanna make it through this.. ..i don't just wanna survive. I wanna thrive...but I'll be honest. I'm struggling right now

Replies

• schughes48
    schughes48 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • Ridelikethewind1
    Ridelikethewind1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Id like to be your friend, i dont think ill be any good for advise, but ill support you all the way and do my best to make you smile. Mark.
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • Spencersfitness1989
    Spencersfitness1989 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    So if I can you one piece of advice get your mind straight and your body strong. I had a life changer and my stubbornness anger got me though it all. Use your strength do not ask questions that have no answers it will.drive you nuts. Listen to.your heart and your gut they become your best friends! You are stronger and more powerful than you know.