Losing weight but not where I need it

I've lost 25 lbs so far.. 25 more to go! While I can see a difference in my waist. It's subtle. What has went down dramatically is my behind ☹️ I know i can't control where the pounds fall off but how can I encourage belly fat lost

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    tjsims88 wrote: »
    I've lost 25 lbs so far.. 25 more to go! While I can see a difference in my waist. It's subtle. What has went down dramatically is my behind ☹️ I know i can't control where the pounds fall off but how can I encourage belly fat lost

You answered your own question.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    You cant
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Patience. Some places lose quicker than others, and for many the midsection is the last to go.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    You can't. And with 25 lbs left to lose, you are far enough from your goal that your appearance could change a lot. There's no point in worrying about this issue right now.
  • HonestNikki
    HonestNikki Posts: 14 Member
    You can't force the pounds to come off of a specific area. However, extra squats can help. They push the butt up by toning the thighs and shrink the stomach. It doesn't change the weight itself, but since muscle is smaller than fat, those parts are then hardened and condensed. My suggestion is to start at about 100 a day, but not all at once.
  • ent3rsandman
    ent3rsandman Posts: 170 Member
    First on, last off.
  • doittoitgirl
    doittoitgirl Posts: 157 Member
    It sounds like you know it's going to come off the way it comes off and no amount of wraps or sit ups will melt it off your tummy faster. BUT... if you have some areas you are concerned about, (if you aren't already) lifting them weights now will help those areas look all the more toned when the fat DOES come off. Plus strength training is the best for losing lbs anyway :)