Feeling poop

So I just got back from holiday, 5 days in France. I had a picture of me taken last October when we went and re created it this time and there's such a difference which I WA so happy with so thought 'screw it I'll have a good week and not care' but upon returning I feel like sh**about myself, saw a picture of myself taken today and could have cried! Worried I won't get back on track after these few days of binge and no excersize and will go back to how I was :( how do you get yourself motivated again?

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Just get right back on that horse! Literally. DON'T think about how far you have to go; DON'T compare old pictures to new ones. Just let a few good days go by, get those under your belt, grit your teeth, whatever you do to have to stay on plan, and you'll start feeling better so quickly. You really will. Then your mojo will be back. :)
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Looking at a picture of myself that made me nearly cry and worry about not getting back on track would get me back on track.

Really, just start logging again. I usually have enough to do the first few days back from a vacation I don't worry about exercise, but make sure I am back at it within the week.
    With the eating out, and probably flying, you probably have a few pounds of water weight that would make you feel and look a little more bloated and put an extra 3-10lbs on the scale. Mine usually is gone within 5 days, one spent peeing like an elephant.

Weigh and log the next food or drink that goes in your mouth and take it from there.

Cheers, h.