Last meal you'll ever eat in your life, what would it be?

Replies

• Untitled_Unmastered
    Untitled_Unmastered Posts: 52 Member
    CTcutie wrote: »
    Also not a rule follower-
    Colossal king crab legs, grilled in the shell with an obscene amount of farm fresh salted butter and fried coconut shrimp with that mango chili sauce...
    Mom's mac & cheese Fanny Farmer- aged cheddar and gruyere. NO bread crumbs.
    Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate ice cream (just a little melty) banana split with warm peanut butter sauce (smooth, the old Reese's kind), walnuts, whipped cream, hot fudge & extra cherries, on top of pound cake.
    Charred corn on the cob, drenched in the same fresh, salty butter. Maybe some fresh lime juice & chili powder.
    And fresh raspberries warm from the sun :-)
    Margaritas. Key Lime pie, the real deal.

OK c'mon now..... You still wanna survive the meal no? Lol.
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    bioklutz wrote: »
    Screw your rules. If this is the last meal of my life I am going to take what I want - by force if necessary. I'll have deep dish sausage pizza, french fries, steak, cheesecake, some kind of chocolate, peanut butter pie, humming bird cake, mashed potatoes. I am going to take one bite of everything and go back and take another bite. I'll keep going until I can't fit anything else in my belly. I'll wash it down with white russians.

Lol. An unannounced rule was you get no food at all if your greedy. Put the cake and the cheesecake back.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Screw your rules. If this is the last meal of my life I am going to take what I want - by force if necessary. I'll have deep dish sausage pizza, french fries, steak, cheesecake, some kind of chocolate, peanut butter pie, humming bird cake, mashed potatoes. I am going to take one bite of everything and go back and take another bite. I'll keep going until I can't fit anything else in my belly. I'll wash it down with white russians.

Lol. An unannounced rule was you get no food at all if your greedy. Put the cake and the cheesecake back.

Its my last meal..if anyone tries to take any away from me ..all hell gunna happen..I will hurt you in ways not imaginable lol
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    I would have a fondue, loaded baked potato, and cheesecake. I am allergic to all dairy products so this WOULD be my last meal since I would stop breathing. LOL
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    I like it simple when it comes to food. The biggest T-bone known to man, cooked over a wood fire to medium rare. My own home made, oven roasted, sweet potato fries. A couple of pounds of spanish onions, sauteed in grass fed butter. A side of butter drizzled, still crispy asparagus. For dessert, probably a big slice of 7 layer chocolate cake with a massive helping of butterscotch ice cream.
  • VlpW
    VlpW Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2017
    A mountain of fried shrimp for an appetizer, then veal parmesan over spaghetti and lots and lots of garlic knots. For dessert a whole German chocolate cake. That's my three carbs - spaghetti, bread, cake...check!
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member

You can't make me. I will hurt you! :wink:
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Dinner at the fat duck.
  • Untitled_Unmastered

You can't make me. I will hurt you! :wink:

Haha. Play nice now :wink:
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and a deep fried mars bar for pudding
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    I don't think I made it clear but you're allowed meat till your hearts content. Or better yet, scrap the rules and go nuts detailing your final feast.
  • GYATagain
    GYATagain Posts: 141 Member
    A big plate of extra cheesy nachos - then on to the tamales, tacos, enchiladas, chimi's, and wash down with a few Patron Margaritas and on to the Flan......
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    *ahem*

An entire large eggplant parm pizza from Gino and Joe's in Clay
    Yes @GYATagain on the nachos. SO many nachos.
    Big honkin' bowl of mashed potatoes with lots of butter
    Cheese plate
    Pint of B&J's mint chocolate cookie for dessert
  • beachpleaze
    beachpleaze Posts: 14 Member
    Fried chicken wings, cornbread, collard greens, candied yams, chocolate cake, and.......... banana pudding!
  • tjones0411
    tjones0411 Posts: 179 Member
    Pizza, wine, hot fudge sundae
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    The 'dessert' I had at a random pub in the Peak District just a few weeks ago. Melted Epoisses on lightly toasted brioche, served with thin slices of poached pear and a light drizzle of truffle oil and honey.

It was the most amazing thing I have ever put in my mouth. Full of different flavours, which clearly shouldn't have worked together and yet did. It was a tiny, delicate portion - can't have been more than 200 kcal! - but OMG. If that were my last meal, I would die happy.
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Crab, lobster, a 5 gallon bucket of butter and the biggest chocolate malt in the world.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited April 2017
    Medium Filet
    Crab legs with butter
    Fresh warm bread with salted butter
    Homemade mashed potatoes
    All the amaretto sours
    Warm Chocolate chip cookies with milk
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    I don't think I made it clear but you're allowed meat till your hearts content. Or better yet, scrap the rules and go nuts detailing your final feast.

Yeah, aside from a bit of ground beef or shredded chicken in my Mexican food taster plate ... I wouldn't want "meat till my heart content". Not overly fond of meat.