So am I lightly Active or Active? I need help!

Options
So monday - Friday I work full time as a 12 months to 18 months Assistant teacher. I am constantly standing walking bending over, sitting down on the floor standing up. With the exception of two hour nap and my 1 hour lunch break. So 5 hours constantly moving, then when I come home I go straight on the treadmill for 30 mins. I walk for 25 minutes, jog for 5 minutes. Then do core exercises for 5 minutes doing crunches, push ups, planks, ect. I weigh a lot, and I got some weight to loose but I dont wanna over do it not eating the right amount either. So Im just wondering if Im lightly active or active?

Replies

• janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Lightly active.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    How would you describe your normal daily activities?
    1. Sedentary: Spend most of the day sitting (e.g. bank teller, desk job)
    2. Lightly Active: Spend a good part of the day on your feet (e.g. teacher, salesperson)
    3. Active: Spend a good part of the day doing some physical activity (e.g. food server, postal carrier)
    4. Very Active: Spend most of the day doing heavy physical activity (e.g. bike messenger, carpenter)

Your normal daily activities are what you do as a teacher. The other deliberate exercises need to be recorded separately on the exercise page of the App.