Half an hour of Enjoyable Activity per day Challenge (May 2017)

Options
124»

Replies

• wjleffi
    wjleffi Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Afternoon with my sister in law, some shopping and mall walking and healthy lunch
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Been a couple of days! Friday I went shopping and spent a good deal of time outdoors studying. Last night I went to a soccer match...which is actually a pretty healthy (and fun!) activity to do-a fairly long walk from the car with some club who was playing songs and keeping spirits high in the rain, standing up the whole match, screaming and jumping up and down (we kicked butt!), and a long walk back to the car. Not sure if much will happen today. It's been raining for quite a while.
  • LauraInTheWater
    Options
    Aqua Zumba!! Always a joy.
  • LauraInTheWater
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Going to a concert tonight. I guess the standing and the walking around everywhere is going to be my (more than) half hour of enjoyable exercise! Super excited!
  • wjleffi
    Options
    Pulled weeds yesterday. Loved the sunshine yesterday! Going out to do some more now in case rain comes soon.
  • LauraInTheWater
    Options
    Concert was awesome. Probably won't fit anything in today. We will see.
  • wjleffi
    Options
    Pulled weeds for 1.5 hrs yesterday and an hour today. Fun to see that much time in the fat burn zone on my fitbit! And nice to see how my work is paying off in the gardens.
  • LauraInTheWater
    Options
    Is anyone still doing this besides me and wjleffi? I can't do much today. I'm headed out the door for a walk in the neighborhood.
  • wjleffi
    Options
    And only a week to go!
  • wjleffi
    Options
    More weeding today, some horse chores and grooming and busy day outside farming. Good day overall.
  • LauraInTheWater
    Options
    Going to a family gathering today. Will be spending plenty of time hanging out outdoors!
  • wjleffi
    Options
    Spent some time exercising the horses yesterday. Difficult to squeeze it in with all the farming right now, so happy I had time to do it.
  • LauraInTheWater
    Options
    Last day. I'm at the beach and I'm going for a walk by the ocean.