Bootie!

Options
shans34
shans34 Posts: 535 Member
What are some good exercises that target the bootie? I find I'm loosing weight everywhere but there! I don't like having a large bootie. Thanks

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    You can't target fat loss.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    shans34 wrote: »
    What are some good exercises that target the bootie? I find I'm loosing weight everywhere but there! I don't like having a large bootie. Thanks

exercises are to build muscle...if you are wanting to lose booty you need to lose fat = calorie deficit
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    shans34 wrote: »

exercises are to build muscle...if you are wanting to lose booty you need to lose fat = calorie deficit

Agreed. Exercising to lose weight can work, but for most it will be inefficient (at best). Learn about calories in vs calories out, then make the best decision for you about how to get that ratio in your favor.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    Options
    Agree with the above. It's still good to include strength training, but follow a full-body program for best results. I like "New Rules of Lifting for Life" (book). It helps to have gym equipment for that. :+1:
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Fat loss is equally distributed throughout your body.