Looking for friends!

Options
Hey all! I'm not exactly a newbie here, but I am starting over again. I lost about 40 pounds using MFP 4 years ago after the birth of my first son. Then I went back to school, and used too much Starbucks to get me through studying and a few pounds creeped back on. Then I got pregnant again, and so I put on some more weight, plus a battle with severe postpartum depression and anxiety triggered many bouts of binge eating, putting me at about the same weight I was when I was 9 months pregnant (Eek!) I need to lose about 60 pounds, and I'm looking for anyone supportive and fun to keep me on track, (and keep me off the Starbucks since I still have at least 2 years of school left)!

Replies

• cherylh642
    cherylh642 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cheryl and like you my busy lifestyle had me having way too many coffee runs. That wasn't the only issue as I'd often have a beer or wine at night. I had over 100 lbs to lose when I finally said enough is enough. I'm down a bit to 246, but still have a long way to go. Keep up the good work!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! Well welcome back! I was at 222 with my first pregnancy, went down to to 211, got up to 244 with my second pregnancy, then down to 153 (woo hoo) then back up to 210 with my third pregnancy (booo) and finally down to 163 currently. I want to get to 130. I know a lot of how you feel. I had terrible postpartum depression and anxiety as well. I would love for us to be friends :)