Three years of loss and maintenance.

Options
JamalIgle
JamalIgle Posts: 55 Member
edited April 2017 in Success Stories
rvfdbwgpnw43.jpg
Three years ago I had an epiphany. On my daughter's sixth birthday, I watched as she played with her friends and realized if I didn't make a change, I would die. Over the last three years, I have Lost 137 pounds. In the past two years I've put on 20+ pounds of muscle their daily exercise. I want to tell all of you who are just beginning your journey is to not give up, stay the course. Anything is possible.y8dikstjtrs4.jpg
917e68et02hv.jpg

Replies

• rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Congrats to you and well done! (And great hair!) :)

Anything is truly possible! Keep going strong!
  • chloeehuvelin
    chloeehuvelin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! All the hard work clearly paid off. I'm sure your daughter must be proud of you! :)
  • vnsabrwn9
    vnsabrwn9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    How awesome are you? What a great achievement. I know you must feel better and your daughter so proud of you! Keep inspiring others!!!
  • ttodd16
    ttodd16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you! As I start this journey, I find it helps tremendously to look through these success stories. Little by little I will change - and my inspiration is my two daughters.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!