Motivated mom's in their 30's

Options

Replies

• momsglamtoo
    momsglamtoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 years old but feel more like 37. I have a beautiful busy 10 year old daughter and an 8 month old baby boy. Married to a wonderful supportive husband. I just joined MFP and started my diet yesterday. I gained alot of weight this past pregnancy. Currently, Im 210lbs and looking to lose 40 lbs. I'd love to connect with some mommas going through the same. Feel free to add me! I look forward to seeing everyones progress! What better way to get started!
  • PopsterAMF242017mfp
    PopsterAMF242017mfp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hello guys! im a mom of two girls ages 8 and 2. im new in mfp but not new in fitness. add me guys and lets motivate each other
  • imjstpchy97
    imjstpchy97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mother of 4, age 36 and holding (aka 38). Just recently started back of with MFP, trying to hold myself accountable for what I'm eating and how much exercise I'm putting in. Doing fairly well with the eating but still struggling to find not only the motivation but the time to exercise. Down 11 # with 50 # till my goal weight. Feel free to add me , could use all the support and motivation I can get!!!! Good luck to all on your weight loss journey!!!!
  • bonniechech
    bonniechech Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Bonnie I am 33. I work part time as a caseworker. I also have 6 children ranging drom 15- 18 months. Feel free to add me.
  • mrscandyv
    mrscandyv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi...32 year old mom of 3...my youngest is 2. I've also been on weight watchers in the past with a lot of success. Completely motivated again to get "me" back!
  • quebot
    quebot Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. I'm a 34 year old single mama to 4. I haven't been my pre-preg weight since baby #1 and she's almost 13. Working hard to get there; long way to go!
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 38 and single mum to my beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter :)

Been chipping away at my weight for over a year now, i log daily to keep myself in check.
  • critterfull1220
    critterfull1220 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm 36 Momma of 3 (8,5, and a 3 year old). I have 30 more pounds to lose. I'm starting clean eating and taking apple cider vinegar. I'm getting ready to start an exercise plan.
  • ktcgator
    ktcgator Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mom to two little boys - two and four respectively. I work night shift...and between that and a divorce have about 40 lbs I'm trying to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Succubus666
    Succubus666 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to this also. 30 yr old female with two kids 6,7 over here :)
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm a 34 year old mommy of an amazing 7 year old
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 lbs and tone up. You're welcome to friend me.
  • sfisher07
    sfisher07 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm also a mom of two (7 and 4) and I'm 35 years old. I work full time as well, and go to school for my MBA. About two-ish years ago I made some great changes and lost 20 lbs, but have gained it all back. Trying to get back on the wagon! Looking to lose about 15 lbs.
  • Betancourt_j
    Betancourt_j Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello am 29 will be 30 in November. I started my journey at 210lbs January now am at 198lbs. I have been struggling with eatting and portion control i have two girls (5 and 2) want to teach them healthy eatting and beable to play with them without lossing my breathe. Please add me could use some support. And ideas home meals to cook instead of eatting out.
  • emar831
    emar831 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 35 and a mother of two girls, 6 & 11. I am here to lose about 100 pounds and have lost 12 so far.
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 and have a 6 yo son ☺️ feel free to add me. I recently reached my goal and would love to cheer and motivate others.
  • CasperR0se
    CasperR0se Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    38 year old mom who getting started on this weight loss journey.. looking for real people and real support. To be honest I don't even know where to start. I just want to start doing something. Add me if you want to do this with me.
  • ericawebdev
    ericawebdev Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 with 2 boys aged 10 and 11, from Ontario Canada. I have 44lb to lose by next March, having lost the first 3lb in 10 days. I just got a FitBit and joined weight watchers online.
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love MFP I used it in the past to lose approximately 65 pounds and have returned to lose the remaining 50-65 pounds to reach my goal weight.

I am 32 and a mom of three, ages 9, 4 and 2. I work fill time as well. I am always looking to add more friends so feel free to add me. :-)

• JaymiOrtega
    JaymiOrtega Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 31 (32 next month). I have a daughter who is 3. I need to lose 100(that's so hard to admit). I have my reasons for needing and losing, I just have the hardest time finding and keeping motivation.