The scale Gods today smiled upon me...

Options
ABabilonia
ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
Hello everyone, this is my first (and hopefully not my last) post in this section. I will not bore with all the details of my weight loss journey (yet), so I will just give you a brief overview. I started this journey with 230lbs~ and today I have the certainty that I am below 200 lbs (197 to be more precise). Last time I was below 200 lbs. George W Bush was president of the United States (yeah, it's been that long). The bad news (if any) are that I still need to lose around 30 lbs to reach my goal. The good news are that I weighted myself with shoes and jacket (so I'm probably around 195 lbs). The better news, though, are that I'm fully in the zone. I became a calorie geek/nerd, and I even log 25 calories for the gum I chew. This logging and healthy living thing is slowly becoming a habit for me. From the bottom of my heart thanks MFP...

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!