I'm stuck! Help!

Options
Over two years since I had my 4th child, I've lost 4 stone (24kg - around 50lbs?) I've dieted on and off over two years. This is my 4th time gaining and losing weight. I gain the same weight with each pregnancy and I get down to this similar weight (then fall pregnant again!). So I never get lower than I am now. But I'm determined to get down to a normal weight!! I'm now 13.7stone/87kg. I walk about an hour a day for about 4/5 days a week (with all my kids - pram with 2 kids on!) I eat about 1200/1300 calories a day.
I feel like im stuck! It's not shifting much anymore! Why can I do???

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Be more patient.

Do you weigh everything you eat with scales?
  • lindoff1988
    lindoff1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maybe try a different kind of exercise, introduce a small work out while the children nap. You tube is full of short, high intensity interval training. I'm sure this would give your weight loss a boost
  • skellymama1
    skellymama1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Up your calories and exercise more, add in some resistance training. Switch up your macros, do you use a food scale for everything?
  • bru15may
    bru15may Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    h, laura have you looked into ketogenic diets. its shifted me from 16 st 6 to 11 8 in the last 18 months! do a search for "keto" and see for yourself. M
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    bru15may wrote: »
    h, laura have you looked into ketogenic diets. its shifted me from 16 st 6 to 11 8 in the last 18 months! do a search for "keto" and see for yourself. M

you lost that weight because you were in a calorie deficit...