Breakfasts

Options
Heyyyyyy,
I'm looking for any breakfast ideas that are filling and yummy, maybe something with peanut butter? Not too high in carbs or fats but I don't mind protein,
Thank you
X

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I eat flavored tuna mixed with cottage cheese most slays.
  • guava1965
    guava1965 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind processed food, try Trader Joes "Simply Nutty" bars. http://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/simply-nutty-dark-chocolate-nut-bars
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    oatmeal and peanut butter or pb2! i've also been drinking protein shakes using chocolate peanut butter protein powder from a brand called amazing grass. the pack should say 'protein superfood.'
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I make a protein shake (whey, egg white or hemp) with coconut milk that has ground flax or chia as well as konjac root extract (also called Glucomannan Powder) in it. I also add Vitamin B powder and Moringa Leaf Powder ( Contains 20 types of Amino acids, 46 types of Antioxidants, 36 Anti-inflammatory compounds, 90+ Nutrients, great source of Vitamins and Minerals like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Macro Minerals and Trace Minerals). It's very filling and kind of tastes like an emulsified "all grain" cereal. I don't sweeten it with anything, but that is my own personal preference. Because it is so thick, I kind of sip it slowly so it lasts most of the morning at my desk. I add more water to it on weekends and just chug it. I am not sure how peanut butter would taste in it. (265 calories and 19 carbs with 25 g protein)

Apples with peanut butter are pretty great.

Overnight oats with peanut butter would probably be good as well. 1/2 cup oats; 1/2 cup dairy or nut milk; 1 teaspoon chia seeds; 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract; 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; 1/4 cup bananas, sliced; 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter; 1/2 tablespoon honey (but that's almost 600 calories and a whole lot of carbs)
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Eggs with cheese, bacon, sausage and more bacon
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,412 MFP Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Heyyyyyy,
    I'm looking for any breakfast ideas that are filling and yummy, maybe something with peanut butter? Not too high in carbs or fats but I don't mind protein,
    Thank you
    X

Is there a reason you don't like carbs or fat? Because pretty much the only thing that is pure protein is egg whites with low fat cheese, chicken or a whey protein shake with skim milk.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese oatmeal pancakes with peanut butter on top - fairly balanced fat:protein:carb ratio by calories