4 pounds from my goal

Options
So I joined this site at the end of May or maybe it was the start of June, I don't know. A co-worker pointed me to it and she's since dropped off from it. I've missed a few days but always try to fill in my diary.

I really didn't expect to drop the weight as fast as I have considering I was stuck for a while but with a good person pushing me along, guiding me when I have questions and solid support from this site I've pushed myself rather hard.

I also wanted to say that when I complete my diary and it says I could weigh X amount in X weeks, it's actually about right. i've stuck to the same food in take, give or take vacations or cheat days and continued and increased my workout sessions and the little tracker is almost spot on.

Ideally I'll make a new goal of hitting 170 but it won't be my main focus as I really just need to tone up 9and as was pointed out to me by someone, I have a little pudge in a spot that just needs to go).

My only problem now is I'm stuck between clothing sizes :( Shirt wise I'm between M and L and shorts I'm between 34 and 36. And let me say, shorts and pants really vary as I can fit in some 34 while others not at all.

But yeah, thanks to those who answered my questions and helped when I needed a boost. Also thanks to my new 30 day shred team, without them i wouldn't even be doing the video.

Replies

• Sara1478
    Sara1478 Posts: 21
    Options
    Way to go! You should totally go for another 10 pounds! You dropped the first bunch off quickly.
  • rad007
    rad007 Posts: 26
    Options
    I know your problem I'm 15-20 lbs more with same measurement problems in between medium and large...and also 34 and 36 pants its terrible some fit.....well at least we know our shoe size..keep fighting
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome progress! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!