T25 short review

Options
I'm only on day 3 but wow I am having a hard time keeping up with the correct form. I have zero coordination. I hope I get use to it. insanity was not this hard.

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    The moves do get easier as with any program. I don't always try to keep up with them. I focus on keeping the right form. I still get a GREAT workout! I am on week 3.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'll admit that I tried it, and I had a bit of a cocky attitude about it.
    Needless to say, T25 knocked me back and humbled me real quick.

Is it only 25 minutes, yes..........but it is 25 minutes straight with no breaks or rest, unless you count the brief period transitioning between moves. I got a bit full of myself and figured I would do two workouts back-to-back. It was downright brutal.

I can't really compare it to Insanity, or even Asylum, because it just feels different. Insanity and Asylum seem like they are training your for a sports-level fitness, whereas T25 feels like a total body toning and conditioning workout. I think the intensity is right up there with Insanity, but for different reasons.

Put simply, I worked out with T25 two days ago, and today my hamstrings and calves are still a bit tight, and my chest and arms are just slightly tender.