192 calories lunch

Options
LadyClaire86
LadyClaire86 Posts: 37 Member
I had this first lunch. It was delicious. I'm getting slammed on slimming world page for the Warburton brown sandwich thin. All I got off them was o it's a syn a syn. What do you think of it? 100 calories 1 sandwich thin.

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with eating something that stays in your calorie range???? I don't understand why anyone would criticize that?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with eating something that stays in your calorie range???? I don't understand why anyone would criticize that?

This^

Lifestyle changes. Diets that eliminate favorite foods help you diet... period. What they seem to ignore is maintenance.......maintenance is HUGE. So many people fail at that.

OP - you do YOU. Nothing wrong with sandwich thins.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,801 Member
    Options
    I used to eat those all the time when i lost weight the first time. Hmm maybe ill buy some this weekend. I also like sara lee's 45 calorie bread, yummy. nothing wrong with it at all, and its a great alternative for people who love bread but want to reduce the calories
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i don't think it would satisfy me but it looks yummy and creative!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    That doesn't really look like much of a lunch, but there's nothing wrong with anything on that plate.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Looks like a nice appetizer... :tongue:
    Eat what fits in your calories and satisfies you! Nobody else's opinion on it really matters (except maybe medical professionals, if applicable).
  • MiniMexxxxx
    MiniMexxxxx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think you should switch to Weightwatchers. Brown sandwich thins are free on no count :wink: