Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

192 calories lunch

Options
LadyClaire86
LadyClaire86 Posts: 37 Member
I had this first lunch. It was delicious. I'm getting slammed on slimming world page for the Warburton brown sandwich thin. All I got off them was o it's a syn a syn. What do you think of it? 100 calories 1 sandwich thin.

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with eating something that stays in your calorie range???? I don't understand why anyone would criticize that?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with eating something that stays in your calorie range???? I don't understand why anyone would criticize that?

This^

Lifestyle changes. Diets that eliminate favorite foods help you diet... period. What they seem to ignore is maintenance.......maintenance is HUGE. So many people fail at that.

OP - you do YOU. Nothing wrong with sandwich thins.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,824 Member
    Options
    I used to eat those all the time when i lost weight the first time. Hmm maybe ill buy some this weekend. I also like sara lee's 45 calorie bread, yummy. nothing wrong with it at all, and its a great alternative for people who love bread but want to reduce the calories
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i don't think it would satisfy me but it looks yummy and creative!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    That doesn't really look like much of a lunch, but there's nothing wrong with anything on that plate.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Options
    Looks like a nice appetizer... :tongue:
    Eat what fits in your calories and satisfies you! Nobody else's opinion on it really matters (except maybe medical professionals, if applicable).
  • MiniMexxxxx
    MiniMexxxxx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think you should switch to Weightwatchers. Brown sandwich thins are free on no count :wink: