Fitness Pal success continues for the Past 2 years

Options
I just wanted to write and share the story of my weight loss journey. I downloaded the app in began logging daily January 6, 2015. My beginning weight was 212 pounds I currently weigh 139 pounds and every single pound that I have lost is attributed to this app. I began by reducing my caloric intake To 1200 per day and I now maintain with an average daily intake of around 1400 to 1500. I am constantly approached by friends who initially do not recognize me and by people who do wanting to know how I have been able to drop the weight and to consistently keep it off. I still log in my diary daily and keep up with my food intake. I have lost a total of 73 pounds and I just want to give a large portion of the credit to the my fitness pal app and to share my story with you. And on a sidenote I do a lot of marketing for this app LOL because on a daily basis have to tell the story of how I have been able to lose and maintain the weight. I recommend this app to anyone struggling with their weight and ready to make a lifestyle change!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!