Looking for some advice

Options
Looking for some suggestions...... I have been within the 8 to 10 lbs to goal since October and just can't quite seem to lose it. I havelost 25lbs. I am proud of what I have lost. I have tried to make changes. I work out 5 days a week with mix of cardio and strength. lately I have been adding more protien reducing some carbs (breads potatoes pasta etc) to like 1 serving and fruit to 2 to 3 servings a day I was eating a ton of fruit and thought maybe it's the sugar. I have increased more water to the point I live in the bathroom at work and at home. A healthy weight range for me at my height of 5'2 is 109-136 my goal is 135.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Are you counting calories?
  • pamuldrow
    pamuldrow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @malibu927 I count sometimes on this app. But I am on weight watchers and have been for about 14 months. I tracked my calories and points for a few weeks and didn't see a difference
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    If your weight is stable as of October your net calories are at maintenance level. You will have to drop your calories lower or increase your exercise calories burned. You can try just eating less (arbitrary) or you can start weighing your food with a food scale (more controllable, but more work).
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    pamuldrow wrote: »
    @malibu927 I count sometimes on this app. But I am on weight watchers and have been for about 14 months. I tracked my calories and points for a few weeks and didn't see a difference

When you decreased your carbs did you decrease overall food eaten (# points you ate in a day?) I would say try dropping 2 points per day.