what makes you angry?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Frost advisories in May. WTF mother nature?

.... global warming
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Child abuse and animal abuse, people that correct grammar and spelling (I'm dyslexic and relay on spell checker a lot) people that just comment to troll and be mean and people that force their opinions, tips, advice, beliefs etc onto others and get nasty when others don't agree or want it. I think thats it lol, it depends whether its shark week (TOM) or not if I'm honest lol

rely
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    The one neighbor I have deciding to mow his lawn at 9:30 at night when I'm about to run... and I'm highly allergic to grass. Well *kitten*.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    The one neighbor I have deciding to mow his lawn at 9:30 at night when I'm about to run... and I'm highly allergic to grass. Well *kitten*.

How does he see to mow grass when the sun is down?? Unless you live in Alaska or something.. what, does he have stadium lighting on his yard??
  • neilhoopy
    neilhoopy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Lazy people that just don't finish of what there
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

How does he see to mow grass when the sun is down?? Unless you live in Alaska or something.. what, does he have stadium lighting on his yard??

His house is adjacent to the church parking lot with their lighting... and also he is using a riding mower with a headlight. So it's not really bright by any means, but it's not super dark either.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

His house is adjacent to the church parking lot with their lighting... and also he is using a riding mower with a headlight. So it's not really bright by any means, but it's not super dark either.

That just screams "disaster waiting to happen" if you ask me, but to each their own. My father has one of those mowers, but he still mows during the day like a normal person, lol.

• AyyAnthony
    AyyAnthony Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Being treated unfair
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've got another one. When your boss brings her 3yo into the office and sits her at a spare desk with colouring in and then goes to a meeting. An hour of "can you colour in with me" and "where's my mum" - I don't even like kids and I don't get paid enough for this BS.
  • fitnessjess_
    fitnessjess_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Being hungry for too long lol
  • Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm mad at myself for drinking way to much yesterday
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Allgaun wrote: »
    Lateness. I hate being late and I hate when people are late meeting up

Don't ever visit Iceland then... We're always late..

ice slows everything down

I would think that in Iceland, the lava would speed things up, and counter-balance the effect of the ice...?
  • ThatCatchyUsername
    ThatCatchyUsername Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People who don't use blinkers when driving.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I get very angry with advertising phone calls that disturb me at home (always while I'm busy). We have a private number and somehow it got out. This morning I got a call from asia that was full of static and the woman spoke terrible Italian---grrrrrr..................
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Waiting longer than 2 minutes on hold for customer service, then getting an automated menu and ultimately being put on hold again.
  • Lizzypb88
    Lizzypb88 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    when someone notices my weight loss success and informs me of their new fad diet or MLM discovery, like I should look into it to help my self... happened twice! Why do people think those who are losing weight need garbage advice?!
  • Lizzypb88
    Lizzypb88 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Also- people in the supermarket who stop right in the middle of an aisle when they see something they're interested and go to the shelf to take 59 hours to "look" at something without realizing THEYRE IN EVERYONES WAY!
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ^That's an example of general ignorance and stupidity that drives me nuts.