Fitness Partner?

Options
deadfolk
deadfolk Posts: 6 Member
Hey, MFP!

I am in dire need of a constant accountability partner. I started exercising in 2013 and have lost, gained, lost, and gained again my starting weight. I don't know anyone personally who is in the same situation as I am, so most times it kinda feels like I don't have anyone to turn to when the going gets tough. Most partners I had (this is not to downplay their struggles) only had to maintain their weight or lose 10lbs at most, and they kind of disappear on me when that's met. If there is someone out there I can share both my goals and frustrations, I'm more than happy to do the same for you! For what it's worth, I am a 23-year-old woman who is around 200lbs and is 5'7 in height. My goal is to lose 50lbs (60lbs at most) by the end of the year, and hopefully maintain it from there.

If someone out there is interested, come on in and let's be miserable together! Just kidding. I'm a happy person. I just want to be happier. :smile:

Friends?

Cheers,
deadfolk

Replies

• bethpaige86
    bethpaige86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I totally get what you are looking for. I am 31 and have been yoyoing since college. After my son was born I was around 215, heaviest I have ever been. I then lost 65lbs by his 2nd birthday. He will be 6 in a few weeks, and I was back up to 191. I started working out and changed my diet 19 days ago and I am down 7 lbs. I really want to focus more on a total lifestyle change instead of quick weight loss. If you want to add me I will do what I can to help you stay focused.
  • deadfolk
    deadfolk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I totally get what you are looking for. I am 31 and have been yoyoing since college. After my son was born I was around 215, heaviest I have ever been. I then lost 65lbs by his 2nd birthday. He will be 6 in a few weeks, and I was back up to 191. I started working out and changed my diet 19 days ago and I am down 7 lbs. I really want to focus more on a total lifestyle change instead of quick weight loss. If you want to add me I will do what I can to help you stay focused.

Thanks Beth! Sent you a message :)