Honey Boo Boo's sister tackles 4 pound sandwich

Options
http://www.today.com/entertainment/redneck-kobayashi-honey-boo-boos-sister-tackles-4-pound-sandwich-6C10731926

I don't know if the link will work; if not, search for the image or cut and paste.

If anyone here needs the inspiration to stick to their goals, this should do the trick. This should be on everyone's fridge.

Replies

• glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Eh... it's unheathy as hell, but fairly tame as far as food challenges are concerned.
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I know people love to attack this family, and shame them, but if you've ever been poor then you know their life isn't ALL that crazy.

Outside of that, why is this a really big deal? Does she eat that every day? No. While their family does seem to have the typical American weight problem they have shown on their show that they are at least trying to lose weight. Just because I'm trying to lose weight doesn't mean I CAN'T try a food challange if one ever seemed worth it to me.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    http://www.today.com/entertainment/redneck-kobayashi-honey-boo-boos-sister-tackles-4-pound-sandwich-6C10731926

I don't know if the link will work; if not, search for the image or cut and paste.

If anyone here needs the inspiration to stick to their goals, this should do the trick. This should be on everyone's fridge.

Read the section in my profile titled "My inspiration".
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options

Read the section entitled "My Inspiration" in my profile.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    What a f*cking train wreck that show is. I'm sick of these reality shows glorifying stupidity.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options
    I know people love to attack this family, and shame them, but if you've ever been poor then you know their life isn't ALL that crazy.

Outside of that, why is this a really big deal? Does she eat that every day? No. While their family does seem to have the typical American weight problem they have shown on their show that they are at least trying to lose weight. Just because I'm trying to lose weight doesn't mean I CAN'T try a food challange if one ever seemed worth it to me.

Let's not try to give them excuses for their weight issues. Poverty is NOT an excuse to eat poorly and heavily. As for their current situation, they certainly are NOT poor, and are probably pulling down more money than those of us who don't make it a regular habit to go on TV, showcase our unhealthy lifestyle, and make fools of ourselves in the process.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options
    What a f*cking train wreck that show is. I'm sick of these reality shows glorifying stupidity.

I agree! And in this country, we shouldn't have to deal with subtitles on people whose native language is ENGLISH.
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't necessarily call them poor. They make a killing from the show.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I like anyone that farts on TV. Farts are funny.
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    CrazyTrackLady, I love your profile.

As for that TV show, I never watched it, but that family is still unavoidable all through the media and late night comics. I think they are popular because everyone else can feel superior to them.
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Why is this trashy trashy family famous! When I saw something about scratch and sniffs for their premiere I almost completely lost my faith in intelligence in this country and I was almost there to begin with.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    only 1 person could eat a 4lb sandwich? Amateurs
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Why is this trashy trashy family famous! When I saw something about scratch and sniffs for their premiere I almost completely lost my faith in intelligence in this country and I was almost there to begin with.

THIS exactly!!!!! My husband and watched all of 20 min of an episode to see what the hype was about and couldn't take it anymore!!!!
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Why hasn't child protective services stepped in? This is endangering the welfare of a minor!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

I agree! And in this country, we shouldn't have to deal with subtitles on people whose native language is ENGLISH.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    cmt-medium.gif
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    This show is an abomination to society! All these people are, are pigs! She became famous because of Toddler and Tiara's (that show makes me sick, too) and how? God this family is awful.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't necessarily call them poor. They make a killing from the show.
    Not to mention their appearances that they are paid for..... I wouldn't call that "dumb" or "poor" at all. They are the "poor man's" Kardashians HA!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm so watching this.

fart-honey-boo-boo.gif
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options

I think the same thing every time I happen to catch a horrific glance at the Kardashians.....