Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide 2017

2»

Replies

• pinkcutie100
    pinkcutie100 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm starting week 2. Motivation is hard to keep up sometimes!!!!
  • muffinsandcakes
    muffinsandcakes Posts: 333 Member
    I need motivation :( I have stopped :(((((( it's really hard :(((
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Bringing this thread back! I'm doing BBG 1.0 with one of my roommates and we recently got up to Week 9!

I'm on a 2 week break (due to vacations - my roomie and then myself) and then starting after Labor Day Weekend, we'll be redoing Week 9 and get right back on schedule.

Where is everyone else on the program?
  • SRGANN
    SRGANN Posts: 4 Member
    I started pre-workout week 1 day 1 today. Anyone else starting over?
    43501 Posts: 85 Member
    So anyone feel like dropping the details of this program, because I can't seem to find them anywhere for free (at a quick glance, anyway). I'm not going past a paywall.

At the very least, what's the idea behind this program? What is it that supposedly makes it that much more effective than others?
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    You can find all of the pdfs on pinterest for free. It's a lot of plyometrics and bodyweight exercises mixed with cardio, the intensity of the workouts increases every 4 weeks, and each workout is only up to a half hour long. I had a baby last December and was struggling to lose the last 15 lbs of baby weight until I started this program. I hated doing the workouts so much when I started but this week is week 12 for me and I plan to do a second round and probably continue the workouts for the foreseeable future. It's only 3 days a week with cardio on the alternating days, and there is a diet plan available for those who need help eating healthy, but a lot of people just follow the fitness regimen without the diet help. 9.9/10 would recommend!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Feel free to join our group!

SWEAT | BBG
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    My daughter wants me to do this at the start of the year. but i too find a lack of information on her website. So many books.. and i think the app is a good idea.. do you get the nutrition plan with the app or is that separate. I feel it i do this.. i want to do it in totality so it works.
    Can anyone of you give us the basic 411 of this plan. And if you join the online monthly program are their videos you can follow along with for the exercises just like the app? and does the nutrition plan come with the online monthly membership. thanks.