Any vegans out there? O:

Options
2»

Replies

• HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    If you just want more calories, without worrying about nutritional value, that's easy.

Dark chocolate (depending on brand), crisps/fries/chips, pasta, nut burgers, dairy-free ice cream, bread, dairy-free cake (look up the Wacky Cake recipe for starters), baked potatoes, roast potatoes (using some form of vegetable oil), vegan flapjacks.
  • abagley9844
    abagley9844 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan! If you're looking to make some gains try higher calorie foods. Grains, legumes, startchy vegetables, nuts and seeds are wonderful! Go on YouTube and watch some of Torre Washington's videos, he's a vegan bodybuilder and can probably give you better advice than I can
  • nevadavis1
    nevadavis1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My husband will get vegan protein powder and then add some nut butters into his smoothies--he's been weighlifting for decades now. Put some vegan-butter on your potatoes! I've been getting these tofu burgers for him and he eats nearly one a day--they're by Hodo Soy and they have more protein than most "veggie burgers," though also more calories. I love them too, but try to only eat them now and then as I'm trying to lose weight not gain. And nuts, lots and lots of nuts. Macadamia nuts.... And avocado, a whole one every day.
  • omgninjanator
    omgninjanator Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow vegan! :) Are you trying to bulk up? If so I think the veganfitness subreddit on Reddit may be of use to you. Other than that, vegan protein shakes and eating higher calorie food like other people suggested in here is probably the way to go.
  • tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Vegan here, feel free to add.
  • whitewinterhymnal
    whitewinterhymnal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vegan here. Would love some friends to follow.
  • TinaRiePaq
    TinaRiePaq Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm vegan! lol. Nearly 6 years now. Feel free to add me.