I went to Pilates today

And I'm feeling awfully proud of myself! :happy:

I couldn't do all of it, but it didn't matter. I wasn't trying to be the best person there, I was trying to be the best me there. I feel like I acheived a lot just by going.

Replies

• You should be proud!!!!! I don't have the guts to go to a class, and it would be difficult where I live anyway, but I'm so happy for you! You'll be doing every move before you know it, I have no doubt.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Glad you liked it! I went to some yoga classes at my former gym. I did really poorly at first, especially on the balance part, but I improved. My new gym doesn't have yoga, so I was thinking of trying pilates...
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    I love Pilates, while I also can't do everything or as many reps, I always feel the burn and it's awesome. Such a wonderful core workout, I'd recommend it to anyone.
  • melindalancaster1
    melindalancaster1 Posts: 10 Member
    well done!!!! don't worry if you keep it up wont be long and you will be doing it all :)
  • lolalament
    lolalament Posts: 73 Member
    I love Pilates, while I also can't do everything or as many reps, I always feel the burn and it's awesome. Such a wonderful core workout, I'd recommend it to anyone.
    There was a bit where we had to lie on the floor and wave our legs in the air, and oooof that was hard!
  • lolalament
    lolalament Posts: 73 Member
    I've just booked and am going again tomorrow :-)