Conspiracy Theory 2: Meniacal Forum Plot (MFP)

Options
ryry_
ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
First off, if my profile is deleted, you will all know that I struck a nerve and they know I know. So after some research here is whyat I've found out.

About five people, all being paid millions by MFP, sit around in there underwear all day. What are they doing? Nothing except for the creation of hundreds of thousand and profiles.

Are they real people? Nope.
Real food diaries? Nope
Real rational forum posts? Nope
Real pictures? Nope

So why do it? It's a plot. They have stalked the users of MFP for months, even years. They know what strikes a nerve, they know which conversations you can't just not click.

Too good to be true that there are 20 posts about the merits of clean eating? Or how many times to ask about water fasting? Or the rebirth of 6 month old threads that eventually roll?

It is. Its all a big conspiracy to get you to click and line the pockets of MFP with ad revenue. This whole place is a lie, and we all fell for it.

How do we stop it? Like the Truman Show, we have to stop. No forum posting whatsoever. Watch as the asinine posts doube and/or triple until it all comes crashing down.

Now you know. I'm going dark after this post. No contact. Probably torch my apartment to not leave evidence. There is no hiding. They know everything.

Replies

• SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    But...does water count as water? I've been reading all the threads to find out.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    NO
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    . No forum posting whatsoever.

yeah, lack of traffic would pretty much run me outta here too. I think the mods are doing a MUCH better job than in the past of letting petty stuff go and moderating the "true" offenders.

Seriously, you guys deserve a beer for the crap you guys put up with on a regular basis. And ads are why this site is FREE.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    H2No
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    What about maniacal men now?
  • Janice2Shakira
    Options

Nope. Water is muscle. That's what I learned today.
  • nicolaluna
    nicolaluna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering.... Have you not seen the internet before?

~n
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    xrVCztn.jpg
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok Mulder. Turn off the lamp and go meet with your secret MFP source. Be sure to double check the evidence though . . .he may be out to get you too . . . :frown:
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I think you've cracked the code! Haha
  • JTutz
    JTutz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hold everything. You're saying there's an actual job position whose requirements consist of underwear wearing and s*%t starting on MFP? And it pays millions?? WHERE DO I APPLY?
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    xrVCztn.jpg

OMG I can't stop GIGGLING! This is rich, absolutely RICH!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Watch out OP!

tumblr_mq9ep1TgOL1rubyugo1_500_zps7e7e37a2.gif
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Curses! Foiled again!
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    xrVCztn.jpg

Absolutely brilliant.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    About five people, all being paid millions by MFP, sit around in there underwear all day. What are they doing? Nothing except for the creation of hundreds of thousand and profiles

I want job...
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Curses! Foiled again!

Aww, I want to watch the movie now. XD
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    What about maniacal men now?
    1341605986_tomcruise-350.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    what the eff is this thread about? are you on drugs OP?