Just Saying Hello!!

Options
sbmarsh
sbmarsh Posts: 8 Member
Hi,

I've used this before but I never really gave it a good try.. I would do it for a couple of days and then have either a bad day at work or at home!!. But now I have just booked a nice family holiday for October I'm determined to get fit and lose weight..

I would like to lose 50.4lbs but I know this won't happen in the timescale that I have and I am ok with that but I'd like lose as much as possible in that time..

Just wondering what keeps all you people motivated or fighting towards your goals? I need a good kick up the butt (not literally) lol.

Anyway enough of me ranting.. Hi everyone.

Replies

• chris_james17
    chris_james17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    sbmarsh wrote: »
    Hi,

I've used this before but I never really gave it a good try.. I would do it for a couple of days and then have either a bad day at work or at home!!. But now I have just booked a nice family holiday for October I'm determined to get fit and lose weight..

I would like to lose 50.4lbs but I know this won't happen in the timescale that I have and I am ok with that but I'd like lose as much as possible in that time..

Just wondering what keeps all you people motivated or fighting towards your goals? I need a good kick up the butt (not literally) lol.

Anyway enough of me ranting.. Hi everyone.

It is possible. Just depends on how far your willing to go to reach your goal. I started April needing to lose about the same about of weight by the end of June. I'm down 15 pounds In 30 days just remember when you log your info in if it isn't truthful the only thing your cheating is yourself
  • sbmarsh
    sbmarsh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That was my biggest fault. I'd have a rubbish day at work and then get a takeaway and say to myself I'll make it up tomorrow. But this time I'm determined to do it!

I've joined the gym and I'm just looking into the best ways to lose body fat before maybe looking into a transformation program