100lbs to lose, looking for friends for extra support

Options
Euuuugghhh how did I ever get back up to my current weight of 265lbs!!! I ideally want to get down to below 200lbs, but to reach 165 one day would be amazing.
Im from the UK but would love support from where ever you are. My food diary will be open, and Im logging everyday.

feel free to add me :smiley:

Replies

• starbinka
    starbinka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am ready to try losing 80!
  • starbinka
    starbinka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do I add you?
  • kingruden
    kingruden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Francisco from California nice to meet you. I'll be cheering you on! I'm sure we'll reach our goals.
  • Slimmingdownthisyear
    Slimmingdownthisyear Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Have added you both!!
  • sbmarsh
    sbmarsh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals. I'm sure you'll smash them. I'm on a journey to lose 50lbs hopefully by October.

Feel free to add me :)
  • bronny789
    bronny789 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am from Cape Town South Africa and I am desperate to lose about 15-20kgs! I'm so struggling!
  • tfabi22
    tfabi22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Euuuugghhh how did I ever get back up to my current weight of 265lbs!!! I ideally want to get down to below 200lbs, but to reach 165 one day would be amazing.
    Im from the UK but would love support from where ever you are. My food diary will be open, and Im logging everyday.

Good morning, I would like to lose 50 lbs. let's get motivated :smiley:
  • saharaervin995
    saharaervin995 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I'm currently 235 and would love to loose. My goal is 166 hard to stay motivated I'm trying each and everyday..
  • PinkyPurple123
    PinkyPurple123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got about 50lbs to lose, so we're pretty similar. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • arielmoore2015
    arielmoore2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 40lbs to lose, my goal is 145. Also looking for positive support and accountability. We have to power to do anything with positive people who will encourage us along the way. I wish you all the best in your journey to loosing 100lbs you can definitely achieve that!
  • BrutalMeHonest
    BrutalMeHonest Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to continue my health journey to losing 200 lbs. Also looking for active friends to keep mfp fun! I'll send you a request❤
  • Slimmingdownthisyear
    Slimmingdownthisyear Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    <3 wow lovely response from you all! Have sent you all friend requests! Am feeling so motivated today, its really boosting my confidence!
  • yzgetsfit
    yzgetsfit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add people but I'm definitely here to motivate and support!
  • Mamantofour
    Mamantofour Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm right here with you!! I had lost lots of weight in 2008 and then added 3 kids to my family and gained all my weight back and then some!! I need to lose at least 100lbs more like 150lbs! ouch!! really need to get at it and stick to it!!!
  • linreadsy
    linreadsy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I started at 267. Down 9, but I have a long way to go still. We can do it!
  • japinso
    japinso Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am here to support too. I am on the journey to losing 100lbs as well! It is great having people join the fight with you!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ill add you, i also am wanting to get under 200, i have 73 more pounds and ive lost 46 since january.
  • symanthasenn
    symanthasenn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am looking for moral support too I would love to lose 40+ pounds by the start of the New Year. I`d love to help one another out on this tough journey :smile:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    sent you a request
  • angelphase
    angelphase Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Giver/receiver of support here. 13lb down into my 50 lb weightloss journey. Gladly adding!