Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello Everybody I'm new to this site

crazy4him4552
crazy4him4552 Posts: 46
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everybody,

My name is Valerie. I am new to MyFitnessPal.com, and am so thankful for this site. I have been on many diets, but I've never been so determined as I am at this moment in my life. I finally realized that I am not getting younger, just heavier....:smile: And that as I get older, it is much harder to lose weight. My sister-in-law once said, "Once you hit 40, gravity sets in". Boy, do I believe it!! Anyway, I am very thankful for this site. I feel much more organized and accountable. I love how detailed everything is. I now feel that I can meet my goals. I look forward to entering all my data in and finding out how many days/weeks I should meet a certain goal. Something about me.....I'm married to an awesome man of God!! For 20 years..woo hoo!! I have 3 wonderful children. One son, and two daughters. One of my daughters is joining me in losing weight, so pray for us, as I will pray for you too!! Yes, I love the Lord Jesus with all my heart. He is my strength and the reason I live, and am still alive. Long story!! Well, I guess I better go. If anyone would like to talk, I'm here. I look forward to visiting with you. Best of Luck and God Bless!! , Valerie

Replies

• genann
    genann Posts: 236
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME!!!! :flowerforyou: You've picked a great place to be. Theres a lot of wonderful people on here that'll be with you every step of the way.
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    hi! welcome to MFP - it's a great place and so supportive :flowerforyou:
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    hi glad to have you on board MFP, excellent site couldn't be without out!!
This discussion has been closed.