BBG worked for me

demonica910
demonica910 Posts: 27 Member
I've read a lot of people on the internet saying BBG is a scam and it doesn't work. I'm here to tell you, I used it for 9 months and lost 37lbs and gained muscle and definition I didn't have. Anyone looking for an awesome, challenging program that won't make you bored, at least check it out! Good luck everyone!

Replies

• demonica910
    I agree the price was INSANE! I got emailed all of the girls I work with and asked if anyone wanted to go in with me. I even went on Craigslist to see if anyone wanted to split the cost. I had 7 other people respond and say they would go in and we all spent $7 total for round 2. My sister gave me weeks 1-12, but you could always do the same thing with that as well.
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    You can get it for free, just look up each day and week. IT WORKS!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    What is BBG?
  • karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    kayla itsines bikini body guide.... I don't follow her program as I need more flexibility and variety but I do follow her Instagram. She does post some good information.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Ohh thanks! I have heard of that before.
  • demonica910
    nitesky83 wrote: »
    You can get it for free, just look up each day and week. IT WORKS!

This is true, but it's hard to follow this way! Any way it works for you, right!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!