Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose weight fast by eliminating HfCS

My title says it all. I've lost 82 pounds since January 1. I'm 48 years old and I owe a lot to this ap and a ton of research.

Replies

• Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    I don't eat HFCS. How will I lose weight by eliminating something I don't consume?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    edited May 2017
    Or by eliminating extraneous calories you personally were consuming in the form of HFCS, thereby creating a calorie deficit. I consume very few foods or drinks that contain HFCS, so eliminating them would not materially affect my weight loss.

You lost a lot of weight very quickly. Not knowing where you started from or how you got there, it's impossible to say whether you did so healthily and safely, but you've definitely outpaced what MFP recommends for weight loss per week. Congrats, I guess? You've obviously found something that works for you.
  • comeonnow142857
    comeonnow142857 Posts: 310 Member
    HfCS is just something with calories in it. Eliminate a significant enough proportion of your calories and you will lose weight fast.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    I don't eat HFCS. How will I lose weight by eliminating something I don't consume?

Yeah, I got fat without eating HFCS. It's a good thing I didn't make not eating it my weight loss plan, as I would still be fat.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited May 2017
    So its not just a calorie deficit causing the weight loss? Please share your data supporting your hypothesis.