Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Wanna be in shape and on the beach.

Not bad enough cuz I am eating candy and sitting at a desk.

I just want to be on a beach. Current shape is fine. I miss the ocean. Being an Atlantic coast native transplanted to the Midwest sucks a lot.

That's one reason why I won't move to the Midwest. My bff wants me to, but I'm a short drive away from the beach. I can't give that up.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

I just want to be on a beach. Current shape is fine. I miss the ocean. Being an Atlantic coast native transplanted to the Midwest sucks a lot.

That's one reason why I won't move to the Midwest. My bff wants me to, but I'm a short drive away from the beach. I can't give that up.

I lived in Maryland and Virginia and South Carolina (minus a year in Texas) from the time I was 3 until I was 30. The only reason I got transplanted to the Midwest was because that's where my husband got a job after grad school. I didn't have much of a choice.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I lived in Maryland and Virginia and South Carolina (minus a year in Texas) from the time I was 3 until I was 30. The only reason I got transplanted to the Midwest was because that's where my husband got a job after grad school. I didn't have much of a choice.

That's understandable. I was born in a beach town, raised in a different beach town. I need the ocean.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

That's understandable. I was born in a beach town, raised in a different beach town. I need the ocean.

Summer vacation is to Virginia Beach (where I lived from 2004 until 2011)... CAN'T WAIT.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Summer vacation is to Virginia Beach (where I lived from 2004 until 2011)... CAN'T WAIT.

I'm there like 4-6 times a year. My brother still lives there. We went to high school there, I moved away, he stayed.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I'm there like 4-6 times a year. My brother still lives there. We went to high school there, I moved away, he stayed.

My in-laws live spread around Hampton Roads... Va Beach, Chesapeake, and Norfolk. 2 of my best friends live in Va Beach. Hoping to get back more frequently as the kiddo gets older and travel gets easier.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

My in-laws live spread around Hampton Roads... Va Beach, Chesapeake, and Norfolk. 2 of my best friends live in Va Beach. Hoping to get back more frequently as the kiddo gets older and travel gets easier.

That would be awesome so he can see more family more often.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Idk what i want
  • tsortsor
    Options
    I want Eye Candy to show up at the gym shirtless.

What is with the name!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I want someone to go eat sushi with and a hug because I'm feeling huggy today.

I love sushi and hugs ..just saying :*
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I want someone to go eat sushi with and a hug because I'm feeling huggy today.

I love sushi and hugs ..just saying :*

Sounds fishy to me. :D
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I want to try sushi now... I've never had sushi.
  • tsortsor
    Options
    Oh
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    I want..... for all the people I can't stand to be miraculously dropped into the middle of the ocean to become shark bait.

Oh..... and pizza with smores for dessert.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »
    Oh

Didn't see that coming?
  • tsortsor
    Options
    Say what
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Chicken and shrimp and oh alot of money
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I want my long hair again
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »
    Say what
    In other words, I don't look like the stereotypical mortician.

• tsortsor
    Options
    :neutral: