Focus T25 beginning Monday, who wants to do it with me?

Options
Focus T25 is created by the same guy who made Insanity, Insanity the Asylum, and several other Beachbody challenges. Some have said it is like ...Insanity on crack.

It is a 10 week program for Phase 1 and 2 (Alpha and Beta) and 4 weeks for the last phase Gamma. Each workout is ONLY 25 minutes long. On Fridays, you do 2 workouts, and you rest/stretch on Saturday and Sunday. Surely everyone has 25 minutes.

Also, for the rest of July, Beachbody is having a sale on Focus T25 when you buy it with Shakeology (which is what I bought). You can get just the DVD's for $119.85 for Phase 1 and 2. The 3rd phase only for $59.85, or you can buy a challenge pack with a 1 month supply of shakeology (which is usually $130), and the first 2 phases of Focus T25 for only $180 (which is saving $90) :)

I also have a group on facebook you can join in on as myself and some friends are doing Focus T25 to stay accountable and motivate eachother. I get on there a lot more and get notifications on my phone for faster response.

If you have any questions or want to do T25 with me, shoot me an email and I'll help ya :D

Replies

• lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just got Focus T25, I'll start with you monday :-) Ive started and not finished so many programs but I can handle 25 minutes a day
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow with a friend of mine and definitely looking for a challenge group!
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Imkelly679: That's how I am! I started Insanity and did 5 weeks, but it started messing with my knees. Then I got pregnant and was high risk, so I couldn't do anything. I have tried a few days of Focus T25 and I love it and now I have the motivation I need, so I will definitely finish this!!!

BrittanyKxo: Awesome. I'll send you an email with my email address if you want to add me to facebook so I can add you to my group :)
  • pragyasawai
    Options
    hey even i have already started t25.....i have sent you the request for group to keep myself motivated!!! thankyou!!! :):flowerforyou:
  • kellsma
    kellsma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it today, got the Challenge pack with the Shakeology. I am super excited but a little nervous! Been looking up lots of videos online. I have about 60 lbs to lose, finally getting my eating on track. I do live Turbo Kickboxing classes 5 days a week right now(TurboFire but live versions with amazing instructors). Most of my instructors are Beachbody coaches and they have all been talking about this and doing it so I am going to give it a try. Probably won't be starting for a few weeks but glad to see others on here doing it. I will be doing it with my 21 year old daughter. Hoping for great results!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the way and I hope it gets here before Monday so I can start! I am so excited. I will be working out with my hubby but could really use some accountability as well. Feel free to add me.