Realising OMAD is the way my body works best.

Options
WildEnglishRose
WildEnglishRose Posts: 6 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, I'm Kelli.
Long story short, used to weigh between 112-126lbs, even after having my fourth child. I'm 5 feet 4 inches tall and 37 yrs old. Since i started working at Tescos and having lots of quick easy food available for breaks (no longer work there thankfully lol) and having my last 2 children I ballooned to 182lbs. Developed gestational diabetes and had placenta preavia in my last pregnancy, as a result had a c-section 3 weeks early, my son was the smallest child I've ever had (5lbs 9, the rest were all well over 9lbers!) And ended up in special care for 4 days as he stopped breathing, then had blood sugar problems. This was a huge shock and wake up call for me.. as it's the first unhealthy pregnancy I've had. Started 'slim and save' and lost 35 lbs, but then temptation got the better of me and I caved. Been back and forth since then and have only regained 7lbs thankfully. I came across omad whilst looking at diets and realised that this is exactly how I used to eat.. It's such a no brainer and I don't understand how I went so wrong and started eating so differently! Wish me luck please! I start tomorrow. ☺