My p90x and turbofire progress photos, 9 mo, 75lbs lost

Options
Hey guys, I just wanted to encourage anyone who is struggling or looking for help with this journey we are all on.

That girl on the left. She understands the pain, the agony, the suffering, the anguish, the constant worry that we've all felt over being obese. Change is good!! I love that I look in the mirror now and like what I see. I love being able to smile when I see my reflection.

I started at 275 on november 26th, 2012 with p90x and a challenge group. In those first 90 days, I lost 39.1 lbs and started drinking shakeology sometime in there.

I eliminated dairy around 60 days and my weight really started melting off.

In March, I started Turbofire and then in april, basically my whole world started crumbling. My mom has been sick and I've been taking care of her since then. Food choices got harder, workouts got harder. Everything got harder. But I kept doing the best I could considering our circumstances and kept drinking my shakeology.

I took a 30 day break of sorts to do things like hip hop abs and bike rides with my kids but kept my nutrition pretty clean.

Then in July, I decided I was done with excuses!! I wasn't going to let my situation get to me any longer and I cleaned my nutrition up really good and starting hitting it hard again with turbofire.

In all I've lost 75 lbs, went from a size 22 pants to a size 12 and I think I've lost 75 inches. I am hovering right at 200 right now. The best is yet to come!! Thanks so much for all the support in here guys!! I couldn't have done it without you all and my challenge groups!!

I hope this photo posts right...I always seem to do it wrong

8afa72eb-832a-4dad-b1cf-40692da1906e_zps4fe58257.jpg

Replies

• nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Keep it up honey!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics, but great job! Keep up the great work! :)
  • brandiepair
    brandiepair Posts: 104
    Options
    I cant figure it out!! haha...
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Yay, finally got it!!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work! :-D
  • jteets88
    jteets88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Simply amazing. What an inspiration for those of us just starting our story.
  • mommarobb
    mommarobb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. My starting weight was 273 and I hope I can make progress like you. Keep up the hard work :)
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!
  • lighterbytheday21
    lighterbytheday21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your sharing your story :) OMG you are doing awesome !!! I am working towards my goals and reading your has just inspired me even more :)
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome. So proud of you to be determined even when life got in the away. I need to spend 2 months in my daughter's house as she is having a baby in Sept. and I am already nervous that I might loose control over food and exercise. Kudos to you to get re motivated and loosing 75 lbs in 9 months. Thanks for your post. Certainly inspires me and motivates me.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING!!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Inspirational
  • lizb1984
    lizb1984 Posts: 1
    Options
    wow you are doing great keep it up. is the px90 hard i thought about doing it ?
  • jennygeo1
    jennygeo1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful! I was thinking about doing PX90 but it's pretty intimidating... maybe i'll try it when i'm done with 30DS. Thanks for the inspiration!

46696776.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    OUT-FREAKING-STANDING!!!!

Amazing progress, and kudos to you on not giving up! You inspire me :)
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible!
  • sapphire318
    sapphire318 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!!!!
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Guys, yall are awesome!! The support is amazing. If I can do this, anyone can. p90x is hard, but you can modify anything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!