Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Hottest male on mfp !!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    surely it all depends on the person viewing the male, everyone's tastes and definition of 'hot' is different?

You do not play this game very well ... Just pick who you think is the hottest male :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    surely it all depends on the person viewing the male, everyone's tastes and definition of 'hot' is different?

If you ever look as good as @Robbo_79 you might have a chance ;)

Nice to see ya btw
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    lots of good looking hard working fellas here! if only i didnt look like frankenstein maybe i wuld have made the list.. :D

This is simply not true.

Well then... I guess I simply got overlooked lol
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    lots of good looking hard working fellas here! if only i didnt look like frankenstein maybe i wuld have made the list.. :D

This is simply not true.

@THS2SHALLPASS you'd have to be blind to overlook you!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »

This is simply not true.

@THS2SHALLPASS you'd have to be blind to overlook you!

@Glynn20 apparently not. I'm really invisible in life lately it seems. I'm used to it!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options

I know that guy! He's got a cool Van!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

I try to convince myself of this every day but it just ain't true dude :lol:
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    This thread was an excellent idea :P

Until it turned into a two person conversation. Get a room!!

Only if you promise so be in the room too ;)

I'm in!!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

I try to convince myself of this every day but it just ain't true dude :lol:

Spot on A.P. :D
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    It's not about ur body, or how ya look or what u drive or how big ur house ....I wanna say it's what's on the inside & are u a Happy person that is always glowing & smiling & people just are drawn 2 ur energy ....Yes that ca be true ...But what makes u truly hot is ..... (Pulls out all his unlimited credit cards & throws them like Frisbees ) ....Yep Game Over!!!!! (Crowd goes wild,Women carry Kwph around on their shoulders cheering his name) "I'd like 2 thank the following people ....Visa,American Express ...Ummm Master Card ....Oh can't forget about Macy's ...That's a good one .....Carvel ...What??Who doesn't like ice cream??"
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    It's not about ur body, or how ya look or what u drive or how big ur house ....I wanna say it's what's on the inside & are u a Happy person that is always glowing & smiling & people just are drawn 2 ur energy ....Yes that ca be true ...But what makes u truly hot is ..... (Pulls out all his unlimited credit cards & throws them like Frisbees ) ....Yep Game Over!!!!! (Crowd goes wild,Women carry Kwph around on their shoulders cheering his name) "I'd like 2 thank the following people ....Visa,American Express ...Ummm Master Card ....Oh can't forget about Macy's ...That's a good one .....Carvel ...What??Who doesn't like ice cream??"

**Swoon** A man with credit card debt ;) Got a Walmart card? Love me some Walmart
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

So lunch is in you right? ;)
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Lunch is "in" me (evil laugh ...already the cards are paying off)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Lunch is "in" me (evil laugh ...already the cards are paying off)

I think it was time you knew about my gold digging ways... btw now that I know you have unlimited cards, I'm evicting you from my closet.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Open for nominations if you like the runner type physique!

Impress me with your HM pace first....
  • _Dovahkiin_
    _Dovahkiin_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Thanks sweetie xx
  • Butts_Boys_and_Burgers_ohmy
    Options
    I'm just here for the pictures
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    @spiveaa..looks good and is a sweetheart
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    My office is like a *kitten* sauna at the minute - I must be pretty close to it.