tqzmvotjlr0z.jpg
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    The Crown
  • graydreams
    graydreams Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That bookstore looks charming with the used books:) Did you buy anything?
    I ordered 7 books. The topics are The Ottoman, Byzantine, Habsburg, and Mughal Empires, Alexander the Great, the Han Dynasty, and Genghis Khan.
  • curborough
    curborough Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    nah301ho2cp3.jpg
    Not dead yet by Phil collins..im a huge fan of Phil but there's loads in this book that I didn't know..its a fascinating read
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Blackout by Connie Willis. At the moment the book is about a doctor researching near death experiences but I have read enough books by this author to know that time travel is going to occur at some point.
  • xoxoIrene
    xoxoIrene Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Currently reading a bunch of Edgar Allen Poe's works. I'm English major and I am taking a crime fiction class this summer.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood. Also going to work through "As I Lay Dying" by Faulkner as soon as school is out.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    .yespbfklyixr.jpg

What 3 things would you take?

Do the three things have to be for my basic survival or assuming the basis are covered what would I bring for living a life of boring *kitten* empty solitude

@abitoftrouble can weigh in but I say basics are covered. And you can't say "Matt Damon"

I'd take Matt Damon. People have spent billions of dollars rescuing him.

I've said this before but, whenever I watch Saving Private Ryan,I always end up rooting for the Nazis to kill Matt Damon.