Apple watch or fit bit blaze?

Options
2»

Replies

• DoorCountyMom
    DoorCountyMom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely happy with my Apple Watch 1st generation. It tracks all my workouts and steps, heart rate, etc, and also functions as a phone. I can see when emails come in and I can reply to texts easily. The dictation is practically perfect, the sound on the phone is perfect (no one can tell I'm talking on my watch). I've taken showers and gone swimming with my watch, even had to swim longer distances and jump into deep water. Works fine. More bang for your buck. I can use it to find my iPhone too. Set alarms, temperature, moon phases.... really there's a ton you can do with it. If you want only fitness goals, perhaps look into something else, but for a watch that can do everything and do it WELL... the apple watch is the best choice.
  • Devinec67
    Devinec67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the Apple Watch 2 and use it in the pool as well as on land exercises and love it. Had the Garmin Vivofit HR and it was okay, but the Apple Watch gives me so much more information and flexiblity.
  • mutt8247
    mutt8247 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a blaze and have for a year... Not overly happy with it not for any particular reason. It's not bad at anything but it's not really good either.

Heart Rate is slightly off
    CALORIE IS WAY OFF

• marksweightloss
    marksweightloss Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a Nike Apple watch and I absolutely love it!
  • fitin50s2
    fitin50s2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Blaze = junk in my opinion.
  • alanaeheath
    alanaeheath Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I used to have the Charge 2 and it's pretty good but I changed to a Series 2 Apple Watch in January and I am over the moon with it. Does everything I need fitness wise, links to all my other fitness apps and has the benefit of everything else (phone calls, messages etc) without having to touch your phone. The waterproof side is amazing if you swim too, would definitely recommend it xx