Apple cider diet tried it for 2 months

I tried the apple cider diet for 2 months and lost 10 pounds . But everyone's body is different I did two tbsp of acv and 2 tbsp of cinnamon and cinnamon and some water to delute it . 3 xs a day everyday . :) It helped me with my cravings and energy and break down fat faster. Made my skin clear up more too .

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    I tried the apple cider diet for 2 months and lost 10 pounds . But everyone's body is different I did two tbsp of acv and 2 tbsp of cinnamon and cinnamon and some water to delute it . 3 xs a day everyday . :) It helped me with my cravings and energy and break down fat faster. Made my skin clear up more too .

What exactly is the Apple Cider Diet????
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,627 Member
    We use acv for our stomach & it boost energy too. I've learned that some things really work for some & not for others
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member

@KimberlyPaez congratulations on losing about a pound a week. Since you have done it for two months I expect you will see long term success.

Having studied this for a few years I have discovered most any diet can be helpful to get us to focus on the way we eat, move and think.

Welcome to MFP forums and the positive help that some will offer. Best of continued success.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,836 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I have cleaned up this thread. Please remember to follow community guidelines when posting on the boards. These include:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.
    and

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting
    Please stay on-topic in an existing thread, and post new threads in the appropriate forum. Taking a thread off-topic is considered hi-jacking. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this thread may be locked or deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Can we still discuss apple cider vinegar donuts?
  • sweetpea813
    sweetpea813 Posts: 112 Member
    If you feel the need to drink acv, drink it thru a straw. My dentist said that it will damage your enamel.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    It helped... break down fat faster.

"No it didn't." - Science

Actually, it looks like she might possibly be on to something as far as cravings, at least according to the following science. Preliminary study, but clearly someone is looking into it: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27209492
  • leahisnotmyname
    leahisnotmyname Posts: 20 Member
    I am interested in trying ACV. I'll be honest- I originally wanted to try it to see if it aids in weight loss. But regardless if it does or doesn't, it has many other benefits to taking it, anyways :)
  • missmagnoliablossom
    missmagnoliablossom Posts: 240 Member
    kgeyser wrote: »
    It helped... break down fat faster.

"No it didn't." - Science

Actually, it looks like she might possibly be on to something as far as cravings, at least according to the following science. Preliminary study, but clearly someone is looking into it: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27209492

I didn't say anything about cravings. I said it doesn't "break down fat faster."