Need accountability and motivation partners :)

Options
ilovefastcarstoo
ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
edited May 2017 in Motivation and Support
I have been on and off mfp the past couple years in hopes of reaching my goal weight of 125. I have lost around 65 pounds so far but have been having trouble lately getting back on the wagon and sticking to my goal. I met someone and we have been talking about getting married and possibly having another baby together. I would love to be at my goal weight for my future wedding and be in good shape for pregnancy. Anyone having any similar goals?
I currently weigh 157 and am 5'3. So about 32 pounds to go :)

Replies

• Medicmason808
    Medicmason808 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have similar stats and also looking for a buddy:)
    Message me?
    Xxx
  • AllErics
    AllErics Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off mfp the past couple years in hopes of reaching my goal weight of 125. I have lost around 65 pounds so far but have been having trouble lately getting back on the wagon and sticking to my goal. I met someone and we have been talking about getting married and possibly having another baby together. I would love to be at my goal weight for my future wedding and be in good shape for pregnancy. Anyone having any similar goals?
    I currently weigh 157 and am 5'3. So about 32 pounds to go :)

You can do it!!!!! sort in the same situation medication (steroids) constantly gives​ me an appetite to makes me want to eat more than I should