How do you count your glasses of water?

Options
2»

Replies

• Singelli
    Singelli Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    To the posters above.. yep, yep! That's what I was referring to! I have a Contigo as well. Absolutely marvelous!
  • Dechant63
    Dechant63 Posts: 59
    Options
    I have a 32oz bottle I keep at work. I know I need to drink at least 4 throughout the day. When it's really hot that's not difficult at all. Then I drink out of my shaker cup after workouts and in the morning. 8oz is one cup
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 ounce water bottle, So every time I have to refill I know its two cups
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    ummm 1,2,3,4,5,6...

seriously, I use the metric system...
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I have a 1.25L of water and I count that as three glasses even though it's probably more. I fill that up about three and a half times a day
  • OtherCatt
    OtherCatt Posts: 10
    Options
    I only drink bottled water and since each bottle holds 16 ounces, I count each bottle as 2 glasses. I just make sure to drink at least 4 bottles a day (although usually it's more like 5 or 6 bottles)
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have my orange cool gear insulated tumbler at work and my blue one at home. They are both 16 oz. and I require myself to drink a minimum of 4 daily.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I like to do it like The Count from Sesame Street..

One. Ha ha hah
    Two. Ha ha hah
    Three. Ha ha hah
    Four. Ha hah hah

etc...

:laugh: :laugh:

Keep drinking til the pee is near clear. Then hydrated. It will be different for different size people, depending on activity and climate.
  • XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have a 1litre bottle at my workplace. Just know I have to fill it once in the morning and another time after lunch to fulfil the 2 litre per day requirement.
  • catmanor
    catmanor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    250mls :) so every litre bottle is 4 glasses :) i only count water or water and cordial

Yep - this is how I count it too..