Fitbit/HealthKit/MFP/Whatever... forgot my Fitbit.

Options
So I put my Fitbit on the charger this morning and forgot it. Apple Health is recording all of my steps, but for some reason it's not syncing to MFP (and it looks like it hasn't for over a month, but I never really go past it's dashboard page to see that), although settings are all set to allow reading and writing of data. I can manually enter steps or exercise on MFP, but that doesn't seem to change active calories/calories burned/negative calories, and so on. Can this be done?

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    So I put my Fitbit on the charger this morning and forgot it. Apple Health is recording all of my steps, but for some reason it's not syncing to MFP (and it looks like it hasn't for over a month, but I never really go past it's dashboard page to see that), although settings are all set to allow reading and writing of data. I can manually enter steps or exercise on MFP, but that doesn't seem to change active calories/calories burned/negative calories, and so on. Can this be done?

Sorry, I don't know about Apple Health...but FitBit most def. syncs.... Sorry I couldn't help more.
  • MrsSeager
    MrsSeager Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Open the Apple health app on your phone and select sources at the bottom, MFP will be there. Select the items you want synced with MFP in the next window that opens.