Hairy? Or none hairy?

Options
1chuy
1chuy Posts: 96 Member
For the ladys,do y'all prefer hairy or none hairy men?????

Replies

• 1chuy
    Options
    Lol I'm none hehe
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I don't like a ton of hair, but hair happens on men. It is what it is.

It happens on women too, but 1. culturally, we have become acclimated to seeing women shave off a percentage of their naturally-occurring hair and 2. generally (there are exceptions), due to the hormonal cocktail, men tend to have thicker and/or darker hair on the body parts where women also have hair.

For me personally, guys all have different amounts of chest, arm, etc. hair and I wouldn't hold it against a guy if he had thicker, darker, etc. hair in these areas.

I don't like hair, though, on the back, in the ears, in the nose, etc. And I admit I do appreciate when a very hairy guy manscapes a little to keep things under control (trimming).

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove trimmed/shaped facial hair. Big wooly hipster beards, NO. Luckily for men everywhere, all women differ on this and also luckily for men everywhere, it's their own business how they keep their own hair. :)
  • 1chuy
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lol i don't have none on my chest just a couple hehe i do have facile not much lol
  • wolfsbayne0225
    wolfsbayne0225 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hairy
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I prefer hairy. Like beastly hairy.

9s9aape6j1d8.jpg

So tell me what this does for you?
  • 1chuy
    Options
    Lmao
  • LAWoman72
    Options

9s9aape6j1d8.jpg

So tell me what this does for you?

Feels like fairies sprinkling magic pixie dust in my panties

Oh, you get that too?

Like the sexy version of itch powder.

#NeverTooHairy
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    We've already discussed by pubes on another thread.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

We should become luvaas!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »

It happens on women too, but 1. culturally, we have become acclimated to seeing women shave off a percentage of their naturally-occurring hair and 2. generally (there are exceptions), due to the hormonal cocktail, men tend to have thicker and/or darker hair on the body parts where women also have hair.

For me personally, guys all have different amounts of chest, arm, etc. hair and I wouldn't hold it against a guy if he had thicker, darker, etc. hair in these areas.

I don't like hair, though, on the back, in the ears, in the nose, etc. And I admit I do appreciate when a very hairy guy manscapes a little to keep things under control (trimming).

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove trimmed/shaped facial hair. Big wooly hipster beards, NO. Luckily for men everywhere, all women differ on this and also luckily for men everywhere, it's their own business how they keep their own hair. :)

We're in agreement on all things man-hair.
  • LAWoman72
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    LAWoman72 wrote: »

We're in agreement on all things man-hair.

Hands off, HE'S MINE.

• LAWoman72
    edited May 2017
    Options
    shaved is better so it doesn't smell like stale urine at the end of the day.

Eww! Dear God! LOL.

You know, they have showers for that?
    It was perfume on clearance at the dollar store! You will never let me live it down will you!!!

HA ha ha ha ha!!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    If he's well groomed I don't care.
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    ^^ This.