Any gamers out there?

Options
blt0087
blt0087 Posts: 115
I've been on my third playthrough of Borderlands 2, and am in need of some new game ideas. I LOVE the Borderlands games, I recently played the new Tomb Raider, and loved it. I'm awful at driving simulators, I think my boyfriend likes to play Gran Turismo cuz I'm so bad lol.

Has anyone played the Bioshock games? I've heard they're cool, but I haven't gotten a chance to play them yet.

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have been playing Xcom lately.
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
    AC III
    RE 6
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    NBA2k13
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I have gamer envy.

Was asked to play a game with someone delightful. After I was killed 18 times in under 4 mins and shot him in the back twice. He turned it off and we went out for drinks.

It looked fun...kinda.
  • nerding4ever
    Options
    Bought Oblivion a year ago, could never get into it until now
    Assassin's Creed 1,2,bro,rev
    Fallout3
    Lego LOTR (shut up, its damn fun)
    Red Dead Redemption
    The Walking Dead
    Bioshock
    Darksiders

Currently xbox360 and steam player
  • Chelsearenee9
    Chelsearenee9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The bioshock series is by far one of my favorites. Bioshock infinite was amazing.
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    I'm a PS3er. Right now I'm play Twisted Metal 3. I loooove it. So good.
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Bioshock is a good series, infinite is the best one storywise. The second tapers off a little but it was also outsourced to a different company and it shows. You may also like Fallout 3/New Vegas. They are somewhat similar to borderlands but not as action paced, much more story and quest driven. Skyrim is the same but set in a fantasy setting.

There is also an MFP gamer group you might like to join for all things video game related.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/36-mfp-gamers
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    If you like borderlands, try skyrim... open world sandbox. There are also mmo's as well, rift went free to play recently and it's worth playing. Assassins creed, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 are both like borderlands in many ways as well and GREAT games... Bioshock and Bioshock 2 have a great story with variable endings that are entertaining, bioshock infinite is a mind f* that is great.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    battlefield 3

on PC
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I have gamer envy.

Was asked to play a game with someone delightful. After I was killed 18 times in under 4 mins and shot him in the back twice. He turned it off and we went out for drinks.

It looked fun...kinda.

You could try a different type of game. I can't play FPSs (First Person Shooters) and some other types (racing games, for example) because I get ridiculously motion sick, but can play MMOs and most other types of games. Like, I can't even play Mario Kart without feeling sick!
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Fallout3
    Red Dead Redemption
    The Walking Dead
    Bioshock
    Darksiders

Come on, no LEGO Star Wars? I freely admit to having played most of the LEGO Whatever games. Silly fun. And I'm an ancient gamer who started gaming heavily on the Commodore 64, so you know I'm super picky with my games...
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Fallout3
    Red Dead Redemption
    The Walking Dead
    Bioshock
    Darksiders

I'm currently replaying both Darksiders right now. I thought they would be so stupid, but they are AWESOME! And I loved Indiana Jones Lego game. It WAS damn fun.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    skyrim!
  • StarPanic85
    StarPanic85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love skyrim, Bioshock series, Borderlands, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Battlefield, the new Tomb Raider was awesome.
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Twister? Does that count? :laugh:
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm all about Hotline Miami and Injustice: Gods Among Us right now
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Love Bioshock. Definitely play!
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I love skyrim, Bioshock series, Borderlands, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Battlefield, the new Tomb Raider was awesome.

^^Agree with all of the above!
  • jpedge
    jpedge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with Far Cry 3. It's amazing. It won a ton of Game of the Year awards. Give it a shot.
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've been on my third playthrough of Borderlands 2, and am in need of some new game ideas. I LOVE the Borderlands games, I recently played the new Tomb Raider, and loved it. I'm awful at driving simulators, I think my boyfriend likes to play Gran Turismo cuz I'm so bad lol.

Has anyone played the Bioshock games? I've heard they're cool, but I haven't gotten a chance to play them yet.

Bioshock games are awesome, especially the newest one. Just like you, I also loved the newest Tomb Raider.

I'm a fan of the Assassin's Creed series, Halo, GTA, Ghost Recon and Army of Two. There are many more but it would take a while to name them all!