Low Cal Mixed Drinks?

Options
CWynne3
CWynne3 Posts: 116 Member
Is there such a thing? Must be sweet/fruity and pack a punch. Aaaaaaand GO!

Replies

• PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Most low cal mixed drinks are neither sweet nor fruity since you need fruit juice to really mix them with and it's full of calories. I like sweet/fruity/strong drinks myself but have yet to find a low calorie version. Mostly stick to rum and diet coke or flavored vodka and seltzer water. If you find a low cal good sweet drink, please share!
  • CWynne3
    Options
    Good luck! Most low cal mixed drinks are neither sweet nor fruity since you need fruit juice to really mix them with and it's full of calories. I like sweet/fruity/strong drinks myself but have yet to find a low calorie version. Mostly stick to rum and diet coke or flavored vodka and seltzer water. If you find a low cal good sweet drink, please share!

I figured as much, but I had to ask! Thanks for the suggestions!! And I'll definitely share if I stumble upon anything good :)
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I usually tend to use vodka or tequila with some calorie free carbonated water drink such as sparkling ice. I actually love a good shot of white rum with cranberry sparkling ICE.
  • CWynne3
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    Some whiskey will have notes of cherry; mix that with water croutons and you're good to go.

Lol... I didn't just Google "water croutons"... :D
  • BLawyered
    BLawyered Posts: 32 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm with you! The best I've figured out so far is rum or vodka and diet soda.
  • BLawyered
    BLawyered Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    how many calories are in 1 drink if you walk up to a bar and order a "rum and diet coke"? thanks!
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Malibu rum has about 51 calories per ounce so if you mix it with Diet Coke or Ice Sparkling Water (I like to mix it with the orange mango or coconut pineapple flavors), is not too terrible. Tito's vodka, club soda and lime isn't too bad either.