21 day fix

Options
Has anyone tried this? If so, what has been your experience?

Replies

• figureitout87
    figureitout87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My roommate has a bunch of the containers and they suck - so if you can get away with it just look up the sizes of the containers and find better ones haha.

The general idea of it is portion control, which I think is a smart idea but at the end of the day it's just a gimmick. If you like the idea of a regimented meal plan, look up the basics of the 21 day fix and try meal prepping according to their guidelines. Don't waste your money though.
  • Kelseyreyne
    Kelseyreyne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did 21 Day Fix! You don't actually have to buy the program to do the diet. There are so many resources online (portion amounts, how to calculate the number of containers to have daily, recipes, etc.) that you don't need to purchase unless you want the DVDs. It was difficult for me to eat all my containers, but I find that I feel SO much better overall when I eat clean. I don't follow the program now, but took a lot away from doing it- portion control, balancing meals, eating clean, etc.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I did the sums for it, it gave me the equivalent of 1100 cals per day so I ran in the opposite direction!
  • schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Its not super liw cal and there is also exercise program with it. I live it! I agree you dont need containers, but its not all about that.
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I didn't do the meal plan, but I did use the workout videos for it for a couple months and they were pretty good. I liked that they switched up the types of workouts every day without having to buy a bunch of different dvds (strength training, cardio, Pilates, yoga, etc)
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I remember when every youtuber was sponsored by Beach Body for this program. Everyone who did it still looks the same today as they did before they started the program.