Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Weed smokers, how do you cope with increased appetite? What are your go-to healthy munchies? Does

Options
sstone06
sstone06 Posts: 5 Member
Weed smokers, how do you cope with increased appetite? What are your go-to healthy munchies?
I smoke weed but I'm also trying to get in shape. Do you find weed helps at all when exercising?

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    I hope you get the answer you're after in about the next ten minutes before this thread gets shut down.

This.

And back in the day when I smoked you couldn't have paid me to exercise after smoking.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    I hope you get the answer you're after in about the next ten minutes before this thread gets shut down.

This.

And back in the day when I smoked you couldn't have paid me to exercise after smoking.
    yeah when I smoked 20 odd years ago, movement of any kind was low on my list of priorities post-session :D

Video games count as stoner exercise though, right?? I was excellent at golf, various Winter Olympic events, and killed on Micro Machines (cos competitive driving has gotta burn some cals).
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

This.

yeah when I smoked 20 odd years ago, movement of any kind was low on my list of priorities post-session :D

Video games count as stoner exercise though, right?? I was excellent at golf, various Winter Olympic events, and killed on Micro Machines (cos competitive driving has gotta burn some cals).

I partook in competitive watching of the boyfriend doing his stoner exercise whilst I cuddled cats and ate chocolate.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Options

This.

I partook in competitive watching of the boyfriend doing his stoner exercise whilst I cuddled cats and ate chocolate.

I was actually crap at most things, stoned or not, just can't get those little characters to move in the right direction. My role in platform games was to solve the puzzles, which I am excellent at, at all times. I also read the instruction manuals so I could tell the boys what they were doing wrong.
  • VintageFeline
    Options

This.

I was actually crap at most things, stoned or not, just can't get those little characters to move in the right direction. My role in platform games was to solve the puzzles, which I am excellent at, at all times. I also read the instruction manuals so I could tell the boys what they were doing wrong.

I'm actually not terrible but I get humiliation fear in front of people who are good. I played a bit of Mario Kart, James Bond and Tony Hawk. Don't ask me which versions, early 00s were my smoking days.

I do love a puzzle. I play downloadable games now and again (Big Fish do thousands), I can lose hours!
  • Nony_Mouse
    Options

This.

I'm actually not terrible but I get humiliation fear in front of people who are good. I played a bit of Mario Kart, James Bond and Tony Hawk. Don't ask me which versions, early 00s were my smoking days.

I do love a puzzle. I play downloadable games now and again (Big Fish do thousands), I can lose hours!

Goldeneye? That was awesome! Though again, my job was to work out what had to be done and how to do it. And even I can handle Mario Cart. Damn I wish I had taken the N64 when I left...
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,736 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes
    a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
    b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.
    c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.