In need of motivational friends

Options
Hello everyone! I have been a member for a long time. I joined with a group of friends and we pushed each other. They lost the weight I didn't. Now they have left and I'm still here. After hitting a number I never wanted to see, I am ready to hit it hard. I really enjoy seeing how everyone is doing what exercises they do each day. Please add me and will try to motivate you just as much as you motivate me.

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! I will add you!
  • Tkeller1
    Tkeller1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want I too have been on mpf forever & have failed for too long :( im at my highest weight I have ever been & have over 100 pounds to loose so I could use the support also because I still struggle on a daily basis to not binge eat
  • EricaCraigie
    EricaCraigie Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Of course :) just stick with it. Nutrition is more important in my opinion
  • amelisegb
    amelisegb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have also been a member for a while and had "fallen off the wagon" so to speak. But I logged back in and am ready to get fit! I hope we can help keep each other accountable!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. A busy newsfeed is motivating for me so the more active friends the better.
  • shellifish7295
    shellifish7295 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    So many good motivational friends so far!
  • michelle_k_314
    michelle_k_314 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love some serious accountability partners!!! I have about 40lbs to lose and eating is my biggest struggle. I've done this before and lost weight but have gained it back then some due to my overeating while pregnant. Now that I've given birth to my beautiful daughter I am determined to lose this weight and finally get to my true goal weight!
  • shellifish7295
    shellifish7295 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I feel you on the eating struggle. My husband wants to gain and he eats anything and everything. I feel like just watching him sometimes makes me gain weight.
  • blackbearseatbeets
    blackbearseatbeets Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 30lbs. You can add me if you like. Building a support group is very helpful. Best of luck on your journey!
  • prathameshshanbhag117
    Options
    Add me as well!
  • Britdontdreamitbeit
    Britdontdreamitbeit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fell off the wagon too. Let's do This! Sent add!
  • jessiebethin
    jessiebethin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been a member for a long time. I joined with a group of friends and we pushed each other. They lost the weight I didn't. Now they have left and I'm still here. After hitting a number I never wanted to see, I am ready to hit it hard. I really enjoy seeing how everyone is doing what exercises they do each day. Please add me and will try to motivate you just as much as you motivate me.

I totally identify with you. I am VERY slow at losing weight so sometimes feel like my buddies have left me in the dust. It has taken me over 3 months to lose 9 pounds. The silver lining is that slow weight loss tends to be more permanent. I still want to lose 30 more pounds.
  • TheAverageJohn
    TheAverageJohn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!!!!!! Feel free to add
  • BrAlTr2006
    BrAlTr2006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I sit at a desk all day now. I feel like I'm failing my girls. I just turned 29 and by this time next year I want to run a 5k not walk it but RUN!!