2»

Replies

• Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »
    WorshipHK wrote: »
    It's not too bright here lol wth?

Plus it's gonna be bright this early almost everywhere because it's spring . . .

No, it's not...we are the only state that doesn't do daylight savings time.

One of the good things about living in AZ, no time change
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »
    WorshipHK wrote: »
    It's not too bright here lol wth?

Plus it's gonna be bright this early almost everywhere because it's spring . . .

No, it's not...we are the only state that doesn't do daylight savings time.

That's what I love about AZ...I'd much rather have light early in the AM when I have to be up than daylight at 8/9 PM when I really don't need it.

NM had a bill to do away with it in our lasts legislative session, but I'm not sure what happened with it...
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    AZ is great! Everything about the environment pretty much wants to harm/kill you...from the blazing dry heat, plants with thorns & razor sharp spikes to the critters that sting, bite or are otherwise dangerous...I fit in here, as a military brat I've lived all over the place but I LOVE Az. (Except for the damn overly enthusiastic birds that begin singing at 5 a.m.)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    AZ is great! Everything about the environment pretty much wants to harm/kill you...from the blazing dry heat, plants with thorns & razor sharp spikes to the critters that sting, bite or are otherwise dangerous...I fit in here, as a military brat I've lived all over the place but I LOVE Az. (Except for the damn overly enthusiastic birds that begin singing at 5 a.m.)

It really is the best place ever.

.... except for the rattlesnakes; ugh.