Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What type of Guys-Girls do you prefer?

Options
124»

Replies

• mila0814
    mila0814 Posts: 4,169 Member
    Options
    tall, great eyes and charming smile, who treats me like a princess and makes me smile
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I like a guy who is kind, able to have an intelligent conversation, has a good sense of humor, is effusively nerdy (not ironically so) and who can rock the "I just woke up and I look scruffy but in a low-key sexy way" look.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    I like mine to be jobless, 5 foot, hairy and unwilling to laugh ....fortunately there's lots of those around :#

As long as they ain't jealous, right? :D
  • Svanel
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I already posted in mfp personals lol
    Let's see, red or dirty blonde hair, green eyes, takes care of himself, is physically fit, great smile, nice aura. They're who i notice lol but what attracts me is wit, sarcasm, a fantastic sense of humor, intelligence is soo sexy, is nice to everyone, leaves the jealousy outside, easygoing, mild-tempered. Just an overall nice guy.
  • TheRealVanillaIce
    TheRealVanillaIce Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ones with giant bank accounts. guys or girls I'm not discerning
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    I like mine to be jobless, 5 foot, hairy and unwilling to laugh ....fortunately there's lots of those around :#

As long as they ain't jealous, right? :D

Ohhhh the more controlling the better :|
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    It may sound silly, but I don't want a really hot woman (don't get me wrong...it's just not high on the priority list)..I prefer one with whom I can share thoughts, jokes, have fun with, is not going to try to change me (good luck on that one, right?), a voracious sexual appetite, and doesn't have a control fetish...oh yeah...a hot body and face would be icing on the cake....
  • Svanel
    Options
    Yeah I've never recieved so much mail from married men as I have on MFP :D

Dating apps are just as bad :s

omg i tried a dating site - worst thing ever. i canceled in two days lol i think there were like 5 guys "available" in my area. FIVE friggin guys. I mean really? hahahaha
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm not into guy-girls, but good for you all.

I like girl-girls myself.

Edit: I re-read the post. Oops, scratch that.
  • Svanel
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    I already posted in mfp personals lol
    Let's see, red or dirty blonde hair, green eyes, takes care of himself, is physically fit, great smile, nice aura. They're who i notice lol but what attracts me is wit, sarcasm, a fantastic sense of humor, intelligence is soo sexy, is nice to everyone, leaves the jealousy outside, easygoing, mild-tempered. Just an overall nice guy.

Holy crap. @Svanel loves me!! :smooched:

Well except for that smile part, I smile like a German Shepherd. :ohwell:

:D:* as long as you can smile hehe <3
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Eyes that convey their character, a smile that can make me smile, and self awareness because then you know they can learn from mistakes and grow with you in life. If she can make me laugh that's a bonus.