I can't believe my results!

Options
13»

Replies

• kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress. I love that you can see how much difference 10 lbs makes on your frame. WELL DONE :D
  • Sarahbooradley
    Sarahbooradley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Omg! You look incredible. You must have gained muscle mass bc it looks like you lost at least 25+ pounds, not 12.

Great work!! :):):)
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just wanted to share my 30 day progress with you all. In the past 30 days I have lost 12 pounds and 12.5 inches, including 3 inches from my waist and a whopping 4.5 from my hips! I went down a whole pants size. I'm feeling so motivated and wonderful!

f73o86shed16.jpg
    8dkc4vsn1w9i.jpg
    stokh0dj6ezn.jpg

What did you do to lose the inches. I have been on mine for 32 days and lost 14.4lbs but haven't lost any inches.. Need your advice please..
  • JuneyCleaves
    JuneyCleaves Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
    I just started Core de Force tonight after completing close to a dozen rounds of 21 Day Fix / Extreme!

All my workout reminded me of was how uncoordinated I was!
    Your post has encouraged me to stick with it!

Did/do you find it hard that there is no weight training involved? That's one of the things I love most about 21DFx and I don't know if I can give it up for 30 days!
  • ttodd16
    ttodd16 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! May I ask which Core de Force? I'm looking for a good program that doesn't involve a lot of jumping. All with martial arts inspired, though. thanks!
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress in such a relatively short time period :-) Gives me hope...
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, you can REALLY see a difference. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!